Body Mousse & Lotions
Lip Balm & Gloss
Things in Question
View Your Cart
Things in Question
Welcome! On this page I have decided to help give light to those who are a bit short on imagination. No worry, I sometimes have too much imagination and tend to get others lost in it. This page will help answer all things from product scents, pronuncing names, to things that make me tick!
<----For Your Nose: We currently have about 17 different scents, that is small yes, but this variety will grow greatly this year! Below is a list of current scents with more basic descriptions, pronunciations, and fun facts!
1. 500 Acre Woods – Sweet, citrus, & honey.
Fun Fact: This name was inspired by Winnie the Pooh but what you might not have known is although Pooh's story takes place in Hundred Acre Woods. The actual place (Ashdown Forest) was 500 acres.
2. Chilled Cucumbers - A wintery blend of mints & sweet cucumbers
Fun Fact: This was the first soap and story I created for Blackbird Soap Company!
3. Frost Bitten - A refreshing blend of mints
4. Gavati Chaha - Fresh Lemongrass - lemons with green notes
Fun Facts: Gavati Chaha means lemongrass in Marathi (Gavat = Grass, Chaha = Tea)
5. Goldilocks - Oatmeal, milk, & honey - very smooth & mellow
6. Harvest Moon - Cloves wrapped in sweet citrus
7. Hidden Pumpkin Patch - Spices like cloves blended w/ pumpkin
8. Immortal - Fresh Tangerine, hints of mint, and sweetened with a golden myrrh. Very smooth and mellow.
9. Inner Hippie - Patchouli, jasmine, & citrus (soon to be reformulated)
10. Java Junkie - Fresh coffee & spices such as cinnamon
Fun Fact: I am a HUGE coffee addict! Thus what inspired this scent.
11. Malice Alice - Warm chocolate, spice, & black pepper.
Fun Fact: If you haven't already noticed I am a huge fan of the stories of Alice and Wonderland. More character scents soon to come.
12. Padrona del Venice - Warm honey, vanilla, & almonds (true almonds smell like cherries!)
Fun Fact: Padrona del Venice means: Mistress of Venice. This was inspired by a woman named Veronica Franco, a Venetian courtesan. If you love pre-20th century movies (I DO!) then check out Dangerous Beauty. A great movie based on true events.
13. Palekaiko - Coconut, lime, verbena. Smooth, mellow, Unisex
Fun Fact: Palekaiko means: Paradise in Hawaiian. It is pronounced: Pale-le-kai-ko
14. Posioned - True freshly picked red apple scent and spices.
15. Pretty Odd - Chai Tea, Vanilla, & Spices
Fun Fact: This was created for my sister, Caitlyn. The story is a collection of inspiration from the band Panic! at the Disco. Amazing band! Check them out!
16. Raw - No Fragrance but naturally has a sweet olive oil & aloe scent
Fun Fact: This soap is very mild and can be great for those with sensitive skin. Also known as Castile Soap.
17. The Rose - Modern take on a vintage scent. Rose & Sweet Citrus.
Fun Fact: This story is inspired by a Greek tale: Flora & the Story of the Rose. It is a tale of how the rose came to be.
18. The Sandman - True Lavender. Very smooth and floral
DID YOU KNOW????
Did you know that although it only takes about 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. to prep, make, and clean up Cold Processed Soap, it takes 4 OR MORE WEEKS for soap to fully cure! This is to ensure soap has safely and properly finished it's chemical change. Not to mention make your soap bar is nice and hard. So the next time you go WOW why is that soap so pricy?! Remember how long it takes to make!